The Fitzroy Revolution MTB Club is affiliated with the Mountain Bike Association of Australia.
This means that by becoming a member of The Fitzroy Revolution MTB Club you can also join MTBA.
Some of the benefits of joining MTBA include:
- All members can race all MTBA events nationwide (club, state series, state championships, national series, national championships)
- Flexibility in membership types (both recreational and competitive),
- All money collected by MTBA is returned to mountain biking clubs and riders,
- Trails maintenance funding for states and clubs that help to keep trails open for all riders,
You can take out as many day membership permits as you like but there are some pretty good reasons why a full 12 month membership is better:
- You get additional insurance coverage – income protection and non-medicare cover – at sanctioned MTBA activities by being a full MTBA member.
- A full MTBA membership can be used at events held by any other affiliated MTBA club throughout Australia, including at state or national level.
You can find out about all of the benefits of an MTBA licence here. To understand the type of licence that is right for you have a look at the information here.
There are two ways to join or renew your membership with the club:
Option 1: By going to the MTBA website and applying online.
New Members join here
- The system first wants you to register with the site,
- You then get an email with login details,
- Login and then join us by “upgrading” your membership.
Renewing Members go here
- You must first generate a password to use the system,
- It will send an email to the email address MTBA has on record,
- that email will provide a username and password to login,
- Login and renew.
Option 2: By filling out the following 2 forms;
MTBA membership form
Club membership form.
and sending them in with payment to;
The Fitzroy Revolution MTB Club,
Ground Floor, 106 Victoria Street
Fitzroy, Victoria, Aust., 3065